Life of a Sharpe

"He must become greater, I must become less." John 3:30

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today I did this crazy facebook think...25 random facts about myself. I really didn't think too much about it until I actually began writing. I didn't realize what kind of life I have been living. I never knew the types of crazy things I did, said, or what type of beliefs I had. I just never thought about it. I'm kinda proud of the person I am, the person I'm becoming and the things I surround myself with. It's exciting when, in life, you realize, you are the person you want to be. What a crazy day!!
1. My husband is my best friend.
2. I am a typical Coach's wife.
3. I love my puppies more than anything.
4. I wish I new my purpose in life.
5. I love going to school.
6. I wish I had more time in the day to spend with friends.
7. I miss old friends....just talking.
8. I am a facebook fanatic!
9. I love drinking milk...even with spaghetti!
10. My parents taught me more about life than I will ever realize.
11. I hope to, one day, have a large family...lots and lots of kids.
12. I love any show on MTV....it's sad!
13. I have had over 40 kids in only 5 years!!
14. I live my life according to Joshua 1:9
15. I can't imagine my life without Andy.
16. My biggest weakness is that I'm a perfectionist.
17. I feel led to help those less fortunate.
18. Although, I would give my last three dollars to Starbucks.
19. I am always hungry.
20. I sometimes wish I would have gone to school to be a nurse.
21. Then again, I secretly wish I had gone to Law School...but not really.
22. I pray daily for our government.
3. I love to send and receive mail.
24. One of my favorite foods is birthday cake.
25. My life goal is to teach others about Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home